Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just starting out!


Hey Guys!
I'm just barely starting out this new blog...so bare with me for the first little bit! It might be kinda boring for a while...cuz school's REALLY hectic right now! I've got An Anatomy Lab test tomorrow, a Physiology Lecture Test on Friday, AND an Anatomy Lecture test on Friday as well! Geez...YIKES!!! So I can't spend as much time blogging this week...like I'd like to...but whadoya do? Oh well, there's more to come later! By the way...this blog is made, to mostly benefit you High School students...that will HOPEFULLY become students of Dixie State College someday! haha! This is a cool way to get to see what "College Life" is like, before you acutally get to College! A bunch of the Ambassadors are creating blogs, to give you all a current update on Student Life! This is a picture of the Ambassadors Last Year! What a good lookin' group'v people eh? haha! I would have liked to post this years picture of our group...but we don't get our pictures taken until next week! I'll post those ones later! Hope you enjoy for now! Peace out!

No comments: